Monday 14 April 2014

D e n i m O v e r a l l s

 Time to take the famous dungarees out! This overly worn piece of clothing is both a simple and bold piece to wear. I went for both combinations. I kept it simple by adding a white turtle neck crop. Since my overalls are the loose fitted type, I went for my black polo to tie around my waist in order to accentuate it. I folded up the cuffs of the pants to add more length to my legs. Finally, this look wouldn't of have been complete without my white chunky heeled booties. All the simple elements to this look make the dungaree stand out as a bold fashion statement.

I am on a bed because the white wall was perfect || It is a garbage bag that we put on the bed to not get it dirty. :)



X O 

M A A C H E L L E


*Photo Credits to Russ Patrick Crreon

No comments:

Post a Comment